Sunday 26 August 2012

Resurrection!

Break out the Phoenix Downs, Of Castles, Spaceships and Gravity Defying Hair is coming back! And I plan on having a bit more structure this time round.



On three regular, to be chosen days, every week, I will post three regular columns, as well as posting whatever random news passes my eye. The first is the Retro Review, in which I review classic video games(any game not released before 2010). Anyone who saw the blog in its previous incarnation will remember I reviewed Super Metroid for the SNES back in the day.

The second is the Request Review(name pending). Simply put, a reader suggests a game for me to review, and I play the game for a week, or less, depending on how long it takes, putting forth my impressions at the end of the week, at which point I take a new suggestion. There will be conditions though, because my console availability is at an all time low, as my PS3 is broken and needs replacement, a predicament I hope to resolve soon.

The third regular piece is the Weekly News Recap, in which I recap significant events of the week. A bit simple, but there it is.

Stay tuned, as a second post is inbound soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment