Friday 28 October 2011

Treasure of the Rudras

Okay, so I need to post more. I get it. I'll start up again with an awesome SNES RPG I found today called Treasure of the Rudas. For the most part, it's fairly standard JPRG fare, though not much of a surprise, since its made by Squaresoft(for you younger folks, thats Square Enix before they became Square Enix), but it has a few interesting twists in terms of gameplay. There are three different scenarios, and you have 16 days(ish) to prevent the end of the world. The magic system is really different too. Instead of standard games, where you learn/buy/etc spells, you can put together spells at any time outside of combat. You can even have the strongest spells in the game before the first boss(but good luck casting them with 5MP). Heres a gameplay video. It does have some spoilers, but not many.


I hope...




Hit up Aeon Genesis Translations for the patch. You'll need a fresh ROM, but thats beyond my jurisdiction, but, its just a Google search away.

No comments:

Post a Comment