Monday 8 August 2011

Of Vampires, Bags, and Two Posts in a Day

My first real content post, and its on the same day as my first. Odd. I've thought of blogs as more of a once-a-day kind of deal, but I guess since the last one was just an introduction, I can get away with it just this once.

Today, I'll talk about my current DS games that I'm playing.
First off, the Vampires. Anyone who knows anything about DS games that have vampires should quickly think of Castlevania, and I'm playing Portrait of Ruin and Order of Ecclesia. Truthfully, now is perhaps the worst time to be posting about them, because I'm up to the final boss on PoR, and I'm finally up to Draculas Castle in OoE. Mind, both are being hard as right now. Poor Shanoa can't get her foot in the front door cause shes SO SQUISHY and dies in about 5 hits. And Jonathan and Charlotte don't seem to be doing very well against the derpy duo attack of Drac and Death. I've always suspected the relationship of Drac/Death was slightly romantic, and aggression at this boss fight just makes me want to push the idea further. Thing is though, Drac isn't the problem, Death is. Drac is doing his usual retarded teleport and shoot easy-to-block/dodge fireballs, but Death is being Death on steroids.

On to the Bags, or more accurately, THE bag, and points for guessing that I'm talking Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor here. I'm on the fourth day, on what I suspect to be the final battle of the day, and its a civilian battle. God, I hate those. " Derp, everyone loses the battle if we die, and we have little health left, so lets go martyr our selves on those demon tamers we're so scared of." Fucking morons. As I said though, I now have the bag, so Keisuke, Kaido and Mari are as good as saved, as long as I get the timing of giving the bag and other events correct, but that's what we have GameFAQs for, amirite?

I'll put up another post tomorrow, and I'll soon decide on my first game review. I should go slow, or other wise, I'll burn out of things to blog, and then bye-bye goes the blog. See yall next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment